Eternal peace is:
A harmonious civilization as a society of the conscious harmonious sphere classes of the population on our planet. Their main dignity is the scientific knowledge of the fundamental elements and laws of social and individual harmony. This knowledge transforms the spontaneous harmonious classes in conscious actors of social harmony. Universal use and cultivation of this knowledge provides harmonious production and distribution of all resources: human, information, organizational (power and capital) and material. Harmonious consciousness, together with harmonious production and distribution of resources, are the base for eternal peace, national prosperity, human happiness and nature preservation.
GHA Social Ideal is:
A harmonious civilization, the features, definition, inevitability and thinking of which are scientifically defined in the GHA Harmonious Civilization Universal Declaration.
Mission Realization in 54 GHA Peace Projects from Global Harmony:
Global Harmony Association Collective Projects:
1.International Website "Peace from Harmony" uniting ideas of harmony from all world and published in 17 languages, February 2005.
2.Global Harmony Association as a WorldNet of global harmony, de facto February 2005, de jure 2007.
3.Making Children a Priority in the World on the basis of the children suffrage, May 2005.
4.Harmonious Era Calendar, January 2006.
5.Magna Carta of Harmony, December 2006.
6.World Harmony/Peace Academy and General Harmonious Education, May 2007.
7.Harmony Hymn, February 2008.
8.Textbook: Tetrasociology: Science about Social and Individual Harmony, July 2008.
9.Russia - Georgia: Harmonization through education instead of militarization, August 2008.
10.World Harmony/Peace Festivals similar to Olympic Games, September 2008.
11.Fractals of Social Harmony and Tetrasociological Mathematics of Harmony, October 2008.
12.Global Harmonious Change of Modernity, October 2008.
13.Harmonious Educational Competition-Partnership, January 2009.
14.Harmonious competition-partnership of two Peace Academies: USA and GHA, February 2009.
15.WorldNet of Harmony Centers: «GlobHarmony», March 2009.
16.Alternative Reserve Currency of Global Harmony: “HARMON”, April 2009.
17.Global Harmony as Guarantor for World Security and Nuclear Zero, May 2009.
18.Global Harmony International Treaty for Nuclear Disarmament, May 2009.
19.Harmonious Civilization Universal Declaration, May 2009.
The list of others projects is here: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=472
The GHA global harmony projects give scientific understanding of the different sides of a harmonious civilization and ways of its conscious building.
Realization in the GHA Books:
Harmonious Civilization (2009),
Harmony Academy (2008),
Magna Carta of Harmony (2007), and
Harmonious Era Calendar (2006)
The GHA Books and Brochures during 12 years:
1. 2016. Leo Semashko and 174 coauthors from 34 countries.Global Peace Science or Peaceloveology, Peacescience: First Common Good and Human Right, Revolution of Social Sciences, Creating Peace from SPHERONS' Harmony and Nonviolent Victory of Peace over War in XXI Century. Joint publication of GHA and IASE University, India. World textbook. The first publication in English, Smaran Publication, New Delhi. 2016. 616 p.ISBN 978-81-929087-8-6: http://peacefromharmony.org/docs/global-peace-science-2016.pdf
2. 2012. The ABC of Harmony for World Peace, Harmonious Civilization and Tetranet Thinking. The GHA 76 coauthors from 26 countries. Global Textbook. GHA 34th Project. First published in English in India, New Delhi, Doosra Mat Prakashan, 2012, pages ~334. ISBN – 978-81-923108-6-2: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478
3. 2010. Russia, Forward, towards Harmonious Civilization. GHA co-authors. St. Petersburg, LITA, 30 pages, in Russian: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=435 .
4. 2010. Kazakhstan - Harmonism Strategy for the 21st century. GHA project for the President and the Parliament of Kazakhstan. GHA 14 co-authors from 10 countries. St. Petersburg, LITA, 22 pages, in Russian and English: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=445 .
5. 2009. Harmonious Civilization. Global Harmony Association Innovative Projects, GHA 120 coauthors from 34 countries, in 2 languages. St-Petersburg, Russia, "LITA ", pages 254: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=379,
6. 2008. World Harmony/Peace Academy and General Harmonious Education in an Information Society, GHA 64 coauthors from 20 countries, in 2 languages. St-Petersburg, Russia,"LITA ", pages 104. http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=277
7. 2007. Magna Carta of Harmony for an Information Civilization: Toward Social Justice and Global Peace, GHA 43 coauthors from 16 countries in 7 languages, Lita, 228 p. http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=3 .
8. 2006. Harmonious Era Calendar: Address to Children, Youth and Future Generations, GHA 27 coauthors from 12 countries in 12 languages, St.-Petersburg State Polytechnic University, 396 p. http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=190
The GHA books are the first universal documents of a harmonious civilization.
Mission Realization through International Political Club-2009.
Mission Realization through creation of the Harmony Academies:
World Harmony Academy.
Youth Cross-cultural Harmony Academy.
Global harmonious education since childhood is the basic evolutional way for transformation of the harmonious sphere classes from the spontaneous in conscious actors of a harmonious civilization and for its peace nonviolent building