GHA Regional Department for Africa Countries:
40th GHA Project
Approved by the GHA-Africa members on September 5, 2012
Approved by the GHA on November 30, 2012
Started: July 12, 2012
Dr. Leo Semashko, GHA President, Ayo Ayoola-Amale, GHA Ambassador of Harmony for Africa and 17 GHA-Africa Members from 10 African countries:
Ayo Ayoola-Amale, Justo Bolekia Boleka, Umar Abubakar Aliyu, Habyarimana Heli, Ammar Banni, Didi Ananda Rama, Mohammed Attah, Odoh Diego Okenyodo, SarahCarrere, David James Egwu, Amaglo Philip Doe, Okello Oculi, Jean de Dieu Basabose, Mussie Hailu, Raphael Tunde Adekeye, Yakubu Zakaria, Leye Babalola
© Global Harmony Association, 2012
© Leo M. Semashko 2012
© Ayo Ayoola-Amale 2012
In English: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=526
In Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=562
- The GHA-Africa Mission, Prerequisite and Headquarters
- GHA-Africa Membership Structure: Four Spheral Groups of Members
- GHA-Africa Board
- GHA-Africa Program
- GHA Projects as "Race of Harmony" start with Africa
- GHA-Africa budget for the year
- GHA-Africa Charter
1. The GHA-Africa Mission, Prerequisite and Headquarters
The GHA-AFRICA Mission: It is similar to the GHA mission as a whole, but only it is limited by scale of African region: To bring peace from harmony in Africa region and to pave a conscious way in it for harmonious civilization on scientifically based ‘ABC of Harmony’ through harmonious education in it.
The GHA Mission and vision found a profound scientific foundation and detailed development in the GHA program book by 76 authors from 26 countries:
The ABC of Harmony for World Peace, Harmonious Civilization and Tetranet Thinking, Global Textbook, by Dr. Leo Semashko, Project Manager, Editor in Chief and GHA 75 coauthors from 26 countries: first published in English in India, New Delhi, Doosra Mat Prakashan, 2012, 334 pages, ISBN – 978-81-923108-6-2. The book is submitted also in the two electronic formats: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478 – HTML and
www.peacefromharmony.org/file/6079/ABC_of_Harmony_eng.pdf - PDF.
The authors’ 27 reviews are at: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=489
The book may be ordered at: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=508.
The ABC of Harmony Contents:
I.The ABC of Harmony
II.Applications and Prerequisites. 2.1. Applications. 2.1.1. For World Peace from Harmony ,,,,
V.The Authors. The ABC of Harmony Meaning
The ABC of Harmony is represented in all the continents in the libraries of hundreds of educational institutions: schools, colleges and universities, as well as at the GHA members and friends in dozens of countries. It was nominated for the most prestige international awards.
The ABC of Harmony was prepared within GHA in 2011 and published in early February 2012 in Russian in St. Petersburg and in English in New Delhi, India. Among its 76 co-authors are prominent scientists, peacemakers, artists and politicians: former President of India, Dr. Abdul Kalam; architect of Ronald Reagan’s economic reform, Dr. Norman Kurland; head of the international organization of doctors (IPPNW), which received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1985, Prof. Ernesto Kahan; Chancellor of the Pedagogical IASE Deemed Gandhi University, Kanak Mal Dugar; Catholic Professor and the UN agent, Dr. François Houtart; President of World Esperanto Association, Prof. Renato Corsetti; President of International Association of Educators for World Peace, Prof. Charles Mercieca; President of International Forum for Literature and Culture of Peace, Prof. Ada Aharoni; Secretary General of "World Constitution and Parliament" Association, Prof. Glen Martin; prominent Russian Professors: Vladimir Bransky, Gregory Tulchinsky, Alexander Subetto, Dimitry Ivashintsov and many others. Five co-authors have the GHA highest honorary title: World Harmony Creator as explained at peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=513.
African region has the ABC 2 coauthors from the GHA members: educator from Rwanda, Habyarimana Heli; poet and professor from Algeria, Ammar Banni.
All of the co-authors are active peacemakers, each in his/her field. This is reflected on the GHA website Peace from Harmony (www.peacefromharmony.org), which was visited by more than 3 million people in 7 years.
The ABC of Harmony is the first book of this kind in the world and the first global textbook on social harmony for the all nations, governments, presidents and the United Nations. The ABC of Harmony is an unprecedented in world history as a scientific and spiritual peacemaking instrument with the missionto achieve world peace from conscious social harmony through a global harmonious education and enlightenment in the ABC textbook.
The presentation of this book at the International Seminar of Teachers in New Delhi on February 11, 2012, marked the beginning of a new era of humanity: the Age of Harmonious Enlightenment and Education, which aims to overcome the total ignorance of the past history in regard to social harmony (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=511). The ABC global textbookis the theoretical base for the projects (below), which unfold its practical importance.
Therefore, the ABC of Harmony is a program book of GHA. It has the utmost importance for its members, who must, as members of the book parent organization, show to other people in the world by their good examples of its knowledge and its application in all areas.
A prerequisite for every member of the GHA: Spiritual unity of the GHA members is provided by recognition and knowledge of the ABC of Harmony (first of all its 20 fundamental elements of social and individual harmony) as the first condition for conscious and competent performance of the GHA mission, that every member of GHA expresses in his/her brief (~1 page) review of this book. These reviews are published here: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=506. These reviews are the first step to spiritual unity in conscious harmony of the GHA members from all the world cultural diversity. This unity is a primary prerequisite for the GHA’s membership and efficient activities. The spiritual unity of the GHA members in all our cultural diversity is our moral strength and our highest creative energy of harmony.
In this connection, we invite each of you to write and send us a brief, to the 1st page, review of the ABC within 7 days. If you do not have time to write it for the next 7 days, you can promise publicly that you will write it in two months: it will be enough to enable you to be a GHA member at this time.
The GHA-AFRICA Headquarters is Accra, Ghana
2. GHA-AFRICA Membership Structure: Four Spheral Groups of Members
GHA-AFRICA Membership Structure: Four Spheral Groups of Members
At state on November 30, 2012:
10 GHA Full Members (with the ABC review) and
7 GHA Candidates (with condition to write the ABC review to December 30, 2012)
GHA Member name
Main employment, GHA group, Web, Member or Candidate
GHA Project(s) participation
GHA-AFRICA HONORARY PATRON
Poet, Writer & Lawyer,
GHA Ambassador of Harmony for Africa,
Founder/President, Splendors of Dawn Poetry Foundation,
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=524, www.splendorsofdawnpf.org and www.ayor.webs.com
Justo Bolekia Boleka,
CEO and Vice-president
Professor in French Studies, Scholar, Poet, Writer
All, Inner Organization, Harmony Poetry
Umar Abubakar Aliyu,
CFO and Vice-president
Deputy Auditor In-Charge (Min of Mines and Steel)
All, Funding GHA-Africa Projects
President / Chairman-of-Council, Institute of Company and Commercial Accountants of Nigeria
GHA Ambassador of Peace from Harmony for Africa
Sociogroup (P1) Main employment is HUMAN, PEOPLE
Habyarimana Heli, GHA-AFRICA and GHA
The ABC of Harmony Coauthor,
Lectures based on the ABC of Harmony
Professor of French, Poet, The ABC of Harmony Coauthor,
Lectures based on the ABC of Harmony
Didi Ananda Rama
Educator of Meditation/Yoga
Peace from the ABC of harmony
Main employment is INFORMATION
Odoh Diego Okenyodo,
Poet, Writer, Editor, Director, Splendors of Dawn Poetry Foundation,
Peace from the ABC of harmony,
Artiste, Tour Manager, Translator,GHA Ambassador of Harmony
Muse of Harmony, Harmonious Enlightenment,
and Art Projects
David James Egwu
Media and Public Relations Consultant, Computer Data Analysts
GHA-Africa Deputy Youth Leader for Peace from Harmony (Nigeria)
Amaglo Philip Doe
Program Manager: Splendors of Dawn
GHA-Africa Youth Leader for Peace from Harmony (Ghana)
Main employment is ORGANIZATION
Jean de Dieu Basabose
Director, Shalom Centre for Africa,
Harmonious peace organization
Board Chairman of Interfaith Peace building Initiative
Harmonious interfaith organization
Raphael Tunde Adekeye
Bsc (Hons) Economics, PMP, Business Entrepreneur, Investor
Harmonious education organization
Main employment is THINGS (MATTER)
Dr., Director of Programme Of the Integrated Social Development Centre (ISODEC), Sociologist,
Harmonious economy and business for harmony
3. GHA-AFRICA Board
GHA-AFRICA BOARD 9 Members:
VACANCY: GHA-AFRICA HONORARY PATRON (African and World funding for GHA-Africa),
VACANCY: GHA-AFRICA HONORARY PRESIDENT (African and World prestige),
Ayo Ayoola-Amale, GHA-AFRICA President, Ghana
Justo Bolekia Boleká, GHA-AFRICA CEO (Chief Executive Officer), Vice-president, Equatorial Guinea
Umar Abubakar Aliyu: GHA-AFRICA CFO (Chief Financial Officer), Vice-president, Nigeria
Leye Babalola: GHA-AFRICA Vice-president and GHA Ambassador of Peace from Harmony for Africa, Nigeria
Habyarimana Heli, GHA-AFRICA and GHA Vice-president, Sociogroup Leader, Rwanda
Odoh Diego Okenyodo, GHA-AFRICA Vice-president, Infogroup Leader, Nigeria
Okello Oculi, GHA-AFRICA Vice-president, Orggroup leader, Uganda
Yakubu Zakaria, GHA-AFRICA Vice-president, Technoecogroup Leader, Ghana
The Board and GHA-AFRICA are working on the principles of tolerance, peace, democracy, publicity and transparency, as well as the GHA in a whole. These principles spring and feed from the spiritual inner harmony in the conscious unity of the GHA diversity, which is expressed in The ABC of Harmony.
The GHA-Africa representatives in the GHA Board in the rank of GHA Vice-President are:
- Ayo Ayoola-Amale,
- Heli Habyarimana,
- Justo Bolekia Boleka,
- Umar Abubakar Aliyu,
- Odoh Diego Okenyodo.
4. GHA-AFRICA Program
GHA-AFRICA Long-term Program
for Ghana and other African Countries
It is made from the GHA 35 projects of global harmony, which was created for 7 years: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=472. Projects that have in addition to the other ones the economic effects are indicated as (+ business).
• International Treaty of Global Harmony for Nuclear, Universal and Complete Disarmament during 50 years through annual reductions in military spending in the world at 2% per year and the channeling of these funds to finance the global harmonious education. The initiators of this project for the UN are: Ghana and African countries;
• Russia – Georgia: Harmonization through Education instead of Militarization
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=337. This project is very useful for the solution of territorial conflicts at the African region. The UN defined: “wars begin in the mind.” Therefore, in order to eliminate the causes of war in Africa we must embrace harmonious education, providing to all nations one peace-loving mind as contained in The ABC of Harmony textbook;
• The mass printing in Accra and distribution of The ABC of Harmony in the African region, the first publication of which in English at India in February 2012 marked the beginning of the Age of Harmonious Enlightenment of humanity (+ business);
• Establishment of the "ABC of Harmony" Department at University of Ghana, Legon, Accra on the base of "The ABC of Harmony" lecture course: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=525;
• Creating Harmony Academy in Ghana on the basis of the appropriate department (+ business);
• Documentary: "The ABC of Harmony for the Nations, Presidents and the UN" (60 minutes) for the schools, colleges and universities of Ghana, Africa and the world (+ business);
• The development of harmonious education first in Ghana and in other Africa and in the world based on "The ABC of Harmony" and Harmony Academy (+ business);
• Creating world’s first sculpture of "Harmonious Civilization" in Accra, Ghana;
• International Foundation for Harmonious Education and Enlightenment in Africa, with its Center in Accra: this Foundation will bring billions of dollars in Ghana and Africa (http://givingpledge.org/) (+ business);
• The world’s first female World Contest: "Muse of Harmony" in Accra (+ business);
• Creating world’s first International Scientific "World Harmony Institute" in Accra;
• Creating world’s first "Encyclopedia of World Harmony" in Accra (+ business);
• Creating world’s first Project of Harmonious, Just and Socially Responsible Economy for the Government of Ghana and as a model for other African countries (+ business);
• Creating world’s first Project of Harmonious, Just and Socially Responsible Financial System based on the reserve currency of harmony for the Government of Ghana and as a model for other African countries (+ business);
• The world's first Comparative Sociological Study of Spheral Classes Dynamics of the Population of India, USA, Russia and Ghana from 1950 to 2010 (+ business);
• Holding in Ghana the world's first Olympic Games of Harmony (+ business);
• Global Network of Harmonization Services for the Population, to start from Ghana (+ business);
• Annual World Festivals of Harmony in Accra (+ business);
• The world's first International Peacemaking Conference under the UN aegis: "World Peace and Complete Disarmament for 50 years from Global Harmony" (or: "World Peace from the ABC of Global Harmony") in Accra to discuss and approve the " International Treaty on General and Complete Disarmament within 50 years on the Global Harmony Ground" for the UN;
• The world's first International Scientific Conference under the UNESCO aegis: "The ABC of Global Harmony: Scientific and Educational Road for World Peace, Prosperity and Common Good of Humanity" in Accra to discuss and approve the long-term "Program of Scientific Researches of Global Harmony in Different Countries";
• The world's first International Conference of Educators under the UNESCO aegis: "Global Harmonious Enlightenment and Education of the 21st Century on the Scientific Base of the ABC of Harmony" in Accra to discuss and approve the Resolution calling the Governments to initiate a harmonious education based on the ABC of harmony in each country;
• The world's first International Spiritual Conference of World’s Religions under the Parliament of World's Religions aegis on the theme: "Divine Cosmic Harmony as a Basis for Spiritual Unity of World’s Religions in a Global Religious Harmony on Earth" in Accra with the discussion and approval of the relevant Resolution;
• The world's first Global Thematic Congress of Poets: "The ABC of harmony in Poetry and Poetry of the ABC of Harmony", Accra;
• The GHA Global Anthology of Poems. Title: Peace from Harmony.
• The GHA Global Anthology of Essays. Title: Peace from Harmony.
• The GHA-Africa Peace from Harmony Contest in schools. With the GHA-Africa Peace from Harmony Prize.
• And other projects: Mathematics of Harmony, Harmonious TV; Academy of Harmonious Leadership and Family Harmony Academy (+ business), etc.
These projects have the GHA International leaders and competent specialists from many countries.
The GHA-AFRICA Board defines for each year 2-3-4 priority projects from this long-term Program.
5. GHA Projects as "World Harmony Race", starting from Ghana
The GHA already proposed these projects to governments of other countries: India, China and Russia. Thus, GHA initiated the harmonious global contest, if you will, "the harmony race", which is intended to supplant "arms race". The harmonious global contest strengthens, develops and implements Martin Luther King Jr. dream: "We must shift the arms race into a peace race."Realization of the projects of national and global harmony within the long-term program of the harmonization for each country and region - this is the best peace race! This is peace race from harmony, from concrete projects of social harmony at various levels that are adequate to different countries.
A Palace of social harmony is one ultimate goal for all countries, but the path to it for every nation is unique. Each African country chooses its own path to a harmonious civilization, starting with some of the proposed projects or by creating new ones. But first, it is advisable to focus on projects for one of the countries as an example for others. In Africa, this country is Ghana. This is because Ghana is good example of democracy and peace in Africa. Ghana is one of the most peaceful, prosperous and harmonious country in Africa. Her social, cultural, political and economic conditions are indeed a good example to other African countries.
The Implementation of the proposed projects will further the development of this historical trend to the world through peace from harmony, refuting the old militaristic false slogan: "If you want peace - prepare for war." The proposed projects are contrary to this principle. The principle of the GHA project is "If you want peace - create harmony," which is what obtains in Ghana.
The implementation of the proposed projects will undoubtedly provide the increase of social peace and prosperity in both Ghana and the African region as a whole. The purposeful implementation of these projects will open the age of Harmonious Enlightenment in the region and through it - the conscious movement to building a harmonious civilization in the world for the common good and destiny of humanity in the 21st century.
6. GHA-AFRICA budget for the year
Draft for the GHA-AFRICA Board discussion and approval
The GHA-AFRICA Budget is based on expert evaluation of the four categories of costs:
1. Salaries of some GHA-AFRICA Board members as permanent organizers.
2. Servicing staff salaries.
3. Cost of rent, maintenance and servicing.
4. Expenditures on the projects implementation. The cost of each project varies from $ 50.000 to $150.000, so the average cost of a project is $ 100 thousand. At the year we plan to implement three projects.
On this basis, we build the Table of the GHA-AFRICA budget for 2013.
Table of the GHA-AFRICA annual budget, since 2013, in U.S. dollars
1. Salaries of some GHA Board members
Leo Semashko, GHA President, if he will be invited in Accra
Ayo Ayoola-Amale, GHA-AFRICA President
Bolekia Boleka, Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
GHA-AFRICA Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
GHA-AFRICA four Vice-presidents, Groups Leaders
2000 (for 4)
2. Servicing staff salaries
Vacancy, GHA interpreter for 3 languages: English, French and Russian
Vacancy, GHA Technical Director
Vacancy, GHA Office Secretary
3. Cost of rent, maintenance and servicing
Rental for office space, 30-40 sq. m.
Technical Expenses, buying PC, Phone and etc.
Paying utility services, etc.
4. Expenditure on the projects implementation
Realization of the GHA three projects
TOTAL for the Year:
(Each number will be carefully discussed and corrected depending from the size of funding and after its receiving)
So, the GHA-AFRICA financial needs make for the year about $ 421600. The GHA-AFRICA annual budget is reviewed and approved by the GHA-AFRICA Board with the priorities for each year.
The annual budget can be found only through initial volunteering work, own business and detection of the GHA-AFRICA Honorary Patron. Prestige of the organization and patronage of the influential person will provide financing. But the main potential for funding –it is the GHA business projects (in the Program they are marked as +business). Them financial potential is inexhaustible only it needs special business approach – Hi-Tech of harmony or harmonious Hi-Tech.
7. GHA-AFRICA Charter
The GHA-AFRICA Charter will be created on the base of updated Charter of GHA and will register after approval of this project in GHA.