HUMANITARIAN PEACEMAKING MEGASCIENCE*
OF THE RUSSIA GLOBAL PEACE LEADERSHIP.
SCIENTIFIC PEACEMAKING ACHIEVEMENTS 1970-2021
AND THEIR BIOGRAPHIC MOTIVATION
1. War, my birth, parents, and their people's testament: "That was no war!"
I, Lev Mikhailovich Semashko, born on June 20, 1941, Grodno, Russian, Orthodox. My grandmother and mother in Bezhetsk secretly from the communist government baptized me in 1942.
My native father, Nikolai Likhanov, 22 years old, the Red Army lieutenant, was killed in the first days of the Great Patriotic War in the city of Grodno on the USSR western border. My mother, Augusta Rumyantseva, 20 years old, together with me, a newborn, was evacuated from the maternity hospital in Grodno on June 22, 1941 to Leningrad on a freight train along with hundreds of refugees, women and children under continuous Nazi bombing for a week.
Her stories about the death of her father and the horrors of Nazi bombings during the evacuation motivated my entire adult life to search and create a fundamental social science, which will give people an understanding of how it is possible to live without wars and put an end to all wars mentally. Here lies the deepest existential source of my life peacemaking motivation and my scientific achievements for its implementation.
In 1944 my mother married Mikhail Semashko, who adopted me, giving me his name.
Dr. Leo Semashko Brief Identification,
- Peacemaking parental, national motivation since birth "WHAT WOULD NO A WAR!":https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1023,
- Valid state adviser of St. Petersburg as a deputy of its Parliament (Lensovet/Petrosovet) in 1990-1993 from 48th City Electoral District: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=58,
- Philosopher, sociologist, statistician, sociocybernetician and international peacemaker from harmony: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1000,
- He graduated from the Philosophy Faculty of Moscow State University and its graduate school at the Department of Foreign Philosophy, PhD, Associate Professor, RANH Professor,
- Pedagogical experience of humanitarian (philosophy, sociology, law, political science, etc.) teaching at universities in St. Petersburg and other cities - about 20 years: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=917,
- Founder (2005) and Honorary President of the International Gandhian Global Harmony Association (GGHA), whose website "Peace from Spherons Harmony" in 16 languages for 16 years has recorded more than 17 million visits: https://peacefromharmony.org,
- Lifetime Honorary Member of RC51 "Sociocybernetics" International Sociological Association,
- Three times nominated together with GGHA by the Western scientists at the Nobel Peace Prize (2013, 2017, and 2020): https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1000,
- Scientific peacemaking achievements 1970-2021: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1023,
- Since 1970, cooperation with hundreds of domestic and foreign scholars of the humanities, since 2000 - with more than 600 Western humanitarians from more than 50 countries, including 5 Nobel Peace Laureates: Mairead Maguire, John Avery, Adolfo Esquivel, Ernesto Kahan, Beatrice Fihn, President of India Abdul Kalam, leader of Japanese Buddhists Daisaku Ikeda, Norwegian pioneer of peace researches Johan Galtung, American linguist Noam Chomsky, Kazakh economist academician Uraz Baimuratov, Japanese sociologist Reiman Bachika, British sociocybernetician Bernard Scott, Russian historian Vladislav Krasnov, Indian sociologist Maitreyee Roy, French philosopher Guy Crequie, Pakistani statistician Noor Larik, African lawyer Ayo Amale, Indian poet Ashok Chakravarthy, Greek writer and poet Takis Ioannides, American theologian Rudolf Siebert and many other world famous scientists and peacemakers. For 16 years, more than 500 personal pages of the GGHA members have been created on its website, who actively cooperated with the GGHA: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1000,
- More than 1600 publications, including 20 books in 1-12 languages, many of which are in the world's largest libraries: British, US Congress, Sorbonne, etc. The Russia National Electronic Library (NEL) with its Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) was open to me only since August 24, 2021, Only 28 my publications, less than 2%, are included in it now. The rest remain unknown to Russian scientists. Prior to this, the NEL RSCI, since the very beginning 2005, was fully closed for my publications for 16 years due to the Marxist censorship in the NEL of Russia, which continues to this day, but not at least:
- Personal page: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253,
- Skype: leo.semahko
- Email: email@example.com