Leo Semashko, Ayo Ayoola-Amalie
Global Peace Science. Primer
Peace Science Primer - PSP (or)
The ABC of Peace Science – ABCPS
GHA 52 th project, Ayo Ayoola-Amalie’s initiative,
April 21, 2016
In Russian: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=668
In English: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=681
Epistemology of War and Peace
The philosophical substantiation of Peace Science Primer (PSP) for its coauthors
Global Peace Science (GPS) is a revolution of peacemaking thinking, knowledge and consciousness, generating a revolution of all the social sciences that is well illustrated by the entire content of this science, first created in 2015 in the Global Harmony Association (GHA) . Therefore, the Primer of revolutionary Peace Science inherits and develops the GPS revolution of thinking. PSP cannot refuse from it, because otherwise it will be primer of all but not a new GPS.
The philosophical foundation of the GPS revolution of peacemaking thinking is simple epistemology of war and peace. Its results in the knowledge of war and peace today are in three universal, incontrovertible and obvious to all the facts. First, the traditional thinking throughout thousands of years of human history have been unable to find a way of overcoming war and achieve global peace: war were and are an inherent part of human life, in spite of countless attempts to put an end to them. Second, the traditional thinking has been able to give birth more than two centuries ago only military science, which, with its unprecedented achievements, summed up humanity to brink of the most sophisticated military self-destruction. Third, the traditional knowledge for all the thousands of years has been unable to understand the deep social harmony as the ultimate source of global peace and generate the appropriate Global Peace Science, which was born in 2015 not because of but in spite of the traditional thinking. The limitation of traditional thinking and cognition is the root epistemological cause of a military nature of entire past human history, which was complemented by a social cause, disclosed in GPS. Epistemologically this thinking was and remains militaristic. Why? For what reason is?
The limitations of traditional thinking/knowledge has long been criticized by philosophers. Probably, else the ancient Greek philosopher Heraclitus 2.5 thousand years ago was the first who aphoristic defined its main defect: "Much learning does not teach understanding", is devoid of "harmony of opposites" knowledge and "hidden (deep) harmony is better than obvious". Philosophical transcription of this, may be very wise aphorism is as follows: <>. The war, strife, violence, conflict and struggle of opposites lie on the surface of society, they are easily and simply fixed by the senses in their infinite particulars and details that fill out our traditional way of thinking. It drowns in them limiting by their. It does not teach us the mind and peace, without penetrating into the harmonious depth of an infinite number of parts and details. The great thinkers of ancient Egypt, India, Greece, China: Buddha, Pythagoras, Confucius, Empedocles, Laozi, Plato, Aristotle and others have found the depth of thinking in the spheres of cosmos, society and the individual and in secret, hidden from the eyes, harmony of these spheres. Unfortunately, harmony of the spheres and its knowledge / thinking were remained the lot of a few thinkers because of their epistemological difficulties, social underdevelopment and not demanding.
Global Peace Science is the first ever example of a unfolded scientific thinking by a deep harmony of social structure of SPHERONS as the spheral classes of the population, determining natural peaceful nature of human and society. These classes, mastering with deep knowledge and thinking of harmony for the social spheres, are able to consciously build a global peace in human society. only such thinking teaches a human with true mind and peace. only such thinking we need to teach since childhood and in all schools. only teaching such thinking may be the ultimate goal and constant subject for Peace Science Primer (PSP). Only this philosophy and corresponding thinking, knowledge and education can ensure global peace, which is not available for traditional way of thinking. only this epistemology of war and peace is able to unite into a single creative team of the PSP co-authors. only this epistemology of war and peace, planted and unfolded in GPS, can be the basis of the proposed PSP principles and contents (below). Without these epistemological conditions and requirements of its creation is impossible. Without them, it is mired in the details and particulars, powerless to resist the war, to ensure global peace and will be one of the many books about peace of traditional thinking, even in something useful for peace but generally useless for it. Are the PSP authors ready to the new way of thinking? If they are ready to learn and understand GPS then they will be ready for this Primer.
I. Primer Principles
1. The Primer ultimate goal is formation since childhood a sustainable scientific consciousness of peacebuilding and peaceful people's thinking on the basis of deep understanding of social harmony of spheres and spheral classes (SPHERONS). This thinking is able to find nonviolent harmonious solutions to any conflicts, i.e., consciously harmonize relations between people in any field on this basis.
2. The Primer key uniting idea is the eternal universal idea of harmony of the spheres as the essence of universe and life, and as the world culture rod.
3. Only the development of children's thinking within the idea of harmony of the spheres can provide a sound scientific peacebuilding consciousness of adults, what is the Primer ultimate goal.
4. Development of peacebuilding consciousness and thought of children should not be an abstract, detached from their life; it must find using in the harmonization of their families and their own personal growth.
5. The main sources for the Primer are the two books:
(1). Global Peace Science (2016: in English).
(2). The ABC of Harmony (2012: in English).
Besides the main books, the teacher can suggest other sources as aids for private matters at his/her discretion, for example,
(3). Nina Meyerhof. Textbook…etc.
II. Structure (the Primer Main Sections)
(Each section is within the 20-30 pages. The sections cannot be more than 7-8. The Primer total volume is not more than 200-250 pages)
1. Harmony of spheres (spheral harmony) in nature, society and human
2. Harmony of spheres (spheral harmony) in world religions, philosophy and art
3. Harmony of spheres (spheral harmony) as a source of peace, love, justice, equality, nonviolence and people's happiness
4. Disharmony of spheres (spheral disharmony) as a source of enmity, violence, inequality and war
5. Consciousness and mind as the main way from disharmony to harmony of the spheres (spheral harmony) of society and human
6. The human stories of movement from disharmony to harmony of the spheres (spheral harmony)
7. Poetry, art and music of transition from disharmony to harmony of the spheres (spheral harmony)
8. Application of knowledge of the spheres harmony (spheral harmony) to harmonize the relations within the family, within the community and within the individual
III. Detailing of Primer Sections
1. Spheral harmony in nature, society and human
1.1.The founders of Global Peace Science on the spheral harmony in nature, society and human: Egyptian priests, Vedas, Buddha, Pompilius, Confucius, Pythagoras, Laozi, Empedocles, Plato, Aristotle, Ashoka, Erasmus, Kepler, Leibniz, Kant, Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Gandhi, Roerich, Einstein. (20 names, not more, on one page for each name is. The names list may vary for different civilizations but it should have a permanent, mandatory for all, core of at least 10 names).
2. Spheral harmony in world religions, philosophy and art
2.1. Spheral harmony in the world religions of Christianity, Islam, Buddhism and Judaism
(In 2 pages for each religion)
2.2. Spheral harmony in philosophy: Pythagoras, Plato, Laozi, Kepler and others (4-5 philosophers, on 1 page each).
2.3. Spheral harmony in art, especially in poetry, painting and music: Mahabharata, Homer, Dante, Shakespeare, Goethe, Hugo, Pushkin, etc. (5 greatest poets, painters, and composers - on one page for each.)
3. Spheral harmony as a source of peace, love, justice, equality, nonviolence and people's happiness
3.1. The historical examples of a long peace, justice and nonviolence from harmony: Numa Pompilius, Ashoka Great, Greek Olympic Games, Iroquois, Russian Sobornost, African Ubuntu, nonviolence of Gandhi and others (10 historical examples on 2 page each.).
4. Spheral disharmony as a source of enmity, violence, inequality and war
4.1. The historical examples of the most bloody wars, hatred and violence (10 historical examples on 2 pages each).
5. Consciousness and mind as the main way from disharmony to spheral harmony of society and human
5.1. Concepts: resources, processes, spheres of production, spheral classes (SPHERONS), deep social structure, spheral social harmony, peace from social harmony, tools of harmonization (spheral statistics, spheral information technology, spheral democracy, spheral geopolitics of peace). (10 basic scientific concepts of GPS - on 2 pages each)
6. The human stories of movement from disharmony to spheral harmony
6.1. The life stories of individuals, illustrating their movement from disharmony to spheral harmony of personal spheres of character, consciousness, will and body. (1 page on characteristics of each personal sphere and 5-10 life stories on 1-2 pages).
7. Poetry, art and music of the transition from disharmony to spheral harmony
7.1. Selection from the recommended sources of a few poetic, pictorial and musical works on a given theme, a total volume of 20-30 pages.
8. Application of knowledge of spheral harmony to harmonize the relations within the family, within the community and within the individual
8.1. Formation of the approximate list of 10-20 practical tasks for students to harmonize the spheral relations within the family, within the community and within the individual with a detailed description of the conditions and instruments for harmonization on 1-2 pages for each task.
Such is the Primer structure and contents in the first approximation for subsequent detailed discussion and approval by the co-authors of each of its section. Work on the Primer will require not less than a year of hard work. I can begin this work on the ongoing basis no earlier than September 2016.
IV. Organizational conditions and resources to work with the Primer:
1.The aegis and supervision of the IASE Pedagogical University, the Academic Council of which approves the Primer structure and the contents, the Primer Editorial Board and gives final recommendation for Primer publication in India by original edition, for example, 1,000 copies.
2.The Primer Editorial Board is headed by the IASE Education Faculty Dean Dr. Surendra Pathak as the Primer Editor in Chief. The Editorial Board unites the editors of Primer sections.
3.The Primer Editorial Board selects and invites the Primer coauthors in accordance with its approved contents.
4.The coauthors do their work for free but they are guaranteed a certain payment at the results of sale of the Primer first and subsequent editions both in India and abroad.
Without similar organizational conditions and resources the GHA work with this Primer is impossible.
1. Leo Semashko and 174 coauthors from 34 countries.Global Peace Science or Peaceloveology, Peacescience: First Common Good and Human Right, Revolution of Social Sciences, Creating Peace from SPHERONS' Harmony and Nonviolent Victory of Peace over War in XXI Century. Joint publication of GHA and IASE University, India. World textbook. The first publication in English, Smaran Publication, New Delhi. 2016. 616 p.ISBN 978-81-929087-8-6: http://peacefromharmony.org/docs/global-peace-science-2016.pdf